TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Nice runs bro. Next time you head this way give me
People Seeking Info

Subject Nice runs bro. Next time you head this way give me

Posted by Riddick (looks clear) on October 02, 2006 at 3:42 PM
  This message has been viewed 255 times.

In Reply To Road courser gives drag racing another shot: posted by Scotts94z32 on October 02, 2006 at 12:23 PM

Message a shout. I could have just stood on the side of 680 waiting for you guys. Rob could have slowed down to a crawl and I could have just jumped in the passenger seat since my Z is down at the moment.

Kyle is almost done with my Stage 5 longblock and when he is Rob won't have time to go dragging. He will be dealing with an awesome motor, 700 bb turbo's (scrapped the HKS 2835's & the 2871r's), MS manifolds with tubular bends, 3" cutout exhaust, 300 degree rails, 740 cc injectors, New EFI, Tranny and battery harnesses, all new vacuum hoses, Leader gearing with all new HICAS hoses etc.....

He'll be busy tuning for hours with an AEM standalone.......

I told him he has 8 weeks. Then again you know what a perfectionist ROB is. It'll probably be 12 before I get her back.

P.S. I still need those Red couplers. I'm scrapping the blue ones. Hard pipes are still looking awesome.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.